Brighton Surf Life saving Club welcomes SA kids to
Come ‘N Try Nippers
Few activities typify the Australian “have a go” culture more than Nippers.
Children are outdoors, getting fit, making friends, having fun and learning skills that one day they may even use to save a life!
To encourage kids to give it a go, we are holding open Come’n’Try days throughout October.
If your child is aged between 5 and 13 and loves the water, we’d love to see you!
There is no cost to come and try… just turn up on the day at 1.00 pm!
Welcome to Brighton Surf Lifesaving Club
Joining the Brighton Surf Life Saving Club will connect you with more than 130,000 surf club members nationally.
Our Surf Life Saving Club is a place where people from all walks of life and professions can provide an invaluable community service, whilst learning skills and making friends for life.
Brighton Surf Life Saving Club offers its members many useful skills, accreditation and opportunities in a variety of volunteer positions. Everything revolves around our core business of providing beach safety and a vital community service and playing a fundamental role in building healthy communities and better health outcomes for South Australians of all ages.
Friday Night Bistro
Our Friday night bistro is open from 6pm -8pm for dinner.
To book please call 0400 028 091. Please leave a message with your name, desired booking time and number of guests.
Come and enjoy the ambiance by the sea with great drink specials, Asian inspired food and live music every Sunday 3pm until late!
As a member you can expect to:
• Have a lot of fun
• Improve physical fitness
• Build teamwork skills
• Be competitive as an individual or in a team
• Meet a network of friends
• Perform a vital job in the community
• Learn a range of life saving skills
• Access great facilities & resources
• Be given opportunities to become trainers & leaders
Who can join?
Memberships are available in the following categories:
• Nippers: Children aged 5 – 13 years
• Cadets: 14 – 18 years
• Seniors: 18 years+
• Masters: 30 years+
• Supporters: All
• Family: 2 x Adults and all children holding a current student concession card
– Caldicott Lawyers – Climat Air conditioning & Solar – Flight Centre – Galaxy Pro – The Hills Cider Company – Landscape Construction Services – Peter James Motors – Royal Australian Navy – Southern Orthopaedics – Spurling Electrical –Ted Turner Signs – Travel Managers –
– Amorini – Aussie Home Loans – Bakers’ Delight – BGC Industrial Cleaning Supplies – Beerenberg – Bickford’s Australia – Douglas Hoskings Legal – Health Partners – Global Office Products Depot – Marion Sand & Metal – Titan Performance Group – Spinach Effect – Underground Installations – 90 Mile Wines –