Welcome to Brighton Surf Lifesaving Club
Joining the Brighton Surf Life Saving Club will connect you with more than 130,000 surf club members nationally.
Our Surf Life Saving Club is a place where people from all walks of life and professions can provide an invaluable community service, whilst learning skills and making friends for life.
Brighton Surf Life Saving Club offers its members many useful skills, accreditation and opportunities in a variety of volunteer positions. Everything revolves around our core business of providing beach safety and a vital community service and playing a fundamental role in building healthy communities and better health outcomes for South Australians of all ages.
Friday Night Bistro
Our Friday night bistro is open from 6pm -8pm for dinner.
To book please call 0400 028 091. Please leave a message with your name, desired booking time and number of guests.
Come and enjoy the ambiance by the sea with great drink specials, Asian inspired food and live music every Sunday 3pm until late!
As a member you can expect to:
• Have a lot of fun
• Improve physical fitness
• Build teamwork skills
• Be competitive as an individual or in a team
• Meet a network of friends
• Perform a vital job in the community
• Learn a range of life saving skills
• Access great facilities & resources
• Be given opportunities to become trainers & leaders
Who can join?
Memberships are available in the following categories:
• Nippers: Children aged 5 – 13 years
• Cadets: 14 – 18 years
• Seniors: 18 years+
• Masters: 30 years+
• Supporters: All
• Family: 2 x Adults and all children holding a current student concession card
– Caldicott Lawyers – Bridgett Lampard Design – Dr Chris Wilson – Funky Trunks – Green Signs – The Hills Cider Company – Landscape Construction Services – Peter James Motors – Royal Australian Navy – Spurling Electrical –Ted Turner Signs – KX Pilates Brighton